Handmade item – finished cross-stitched stocking pillow/tuck/bowl
Please fill it with masks
Toilet paper and disinfectant
And if there’s room
A little peace and goodwill too.
Materials: linen, embroidery floss, checked fabric
• The cross-stitch is done with embroidery floss on beige linen.
• The back of the pillow is dark green and cream check fabric as well as a
torn strip of the same fabric for a hanger.
• Long stitches were used for stitches on the heart and patches of the
• Tiny gold beads are sewn onto the bottom of the cuff of the stocking and a
rusty snowflake is sewn next to the stocking.
• I modified a pattern called “Love and Dreams” designed by Jan Fate from
Angel Stitchin. This pattern was included in Just Cross Stitch 2007 Special
Dimensions: The pillow is 4 ½” square.
Thank you for visiting my shop, hope you visit again!