Does the special person in your life have everything? A personalized cross
stitch portrait would be a wonderful gift to show your love and appreciation.
Your custom portrait is handcrafted on 14 count Aida cloth using DMC floss. If
you choose a hoop, your portrait will be framed in a 6 inch hoop and backed
with a coordinating cotton backing. Please let me know if you would like this
ready to frame instead of finished in a hoop.
One line of wording is included at no extra cost.
All items shown are stitched in a smoke-free pet friendly home.
Ordering is easy, just follow the steps below.
1. Choose the number of figures you would like in your portrait.
Baby in arms –free of charge
Each individual pet or person counts as one figure.
2. Choose your fabric color that you portrait will be stitched on.
3. Check out.
Once your order is complete, I will email you for the following within 24
hours (If you are excited, you can email me first)
• Pictures of who will be in the portrait. I can use multiple pictures if
necessary to make the portrait.
• Any details that you think will enhance your portrait.
• If you are including pets, please be sure to provide the breed info and
• If there are any specific requests (clothing, hairstyles or colors)
• What would you like the wording to say (a family name like The Smiths, Our
Family, This is us or maybe a special phrase? Or just the year if you prefer.
Due to the nature of the items, I am not able to accept returns or exchanges
but I will provide you with a rough draft prior to starting your portrait. It
may take up to three weeks for a finished portrait.
Each portrait is an artistic interpretation that I design and it not intended
to be a literal likeness.
Would you like to see some of my work?
Visit me on Instagram